The purpose of our professional organzation is:
- To work for the welfare of students, the advancement of education, and the improvement of instructional opportunities for all
- To develop and promote the adoption of such personnel policies and standards of preparation and participation as mark a profession.
- To advance professional rights and status and responsibilities of its members.
- To represent its members and other employees in negotiations and grievances with the School Board on all matters of compensation and all other terms and conditions of employment
- To form a representative body to speak with authority for its members.
- To establish cooperation between the educator and the community.